Terms and conditions
Horselea Holiday Cottages
- To confirm the booking we require 30% non refundable deposit via credit card details or Cheque. 6 weeks prior to arrival the remaining payment is due. Credit card details will be retained to act as security on property in the event of damage or excessive cleaning charges are incurred.
- If for any reason beyond our control we are unable to provide the property booked we will refund all monies you have paid in full and the hirer shall have no further claim against us.
- At this stage directions and key collection times will be arranged. If you are not able to collect the keys at the specified time alternative arrangement can be made. Please note that collection times must be between 3pm and 6pm on day of arrival.
- All properties are let out for a specific number of guests. We reserve the right to immediately terminate the booking if more that the specified number is found to be staying.
- Camp beds, cots and high chairs must be arranged at time of booking.
- Any special requirement requests must be made prior to arrival.
- Short lets are charged as a percentage of the weeks total, minimum let 3 nights.
- Cancellations must be made in writing.
- All deposits are non refundable.
- Cancellation after full payment is at our discretion. We will always try to re-let but reserve the right to accept a reduced rate. If we are successful, we will refund the letting fee less a £25.00 per week administration fee and less any shortfall if a reduced rate is accepted.
- We strongly recommend you take out insurance against cancellation of your holiday.
- Every effort is made to repair any breakdown of equipment within the properties. We cannot guarantee that all repairs will be completed within the duration of your holiday, and no refund will be payable. We reserve the right to enter the cottage at any reasonable time to inspect and/or repair/replace damaged items.
- Any damage caused by the hirer will be charged.
- The property will be cleaned prior to arrival and fortnightly for bookings for more than 2weeks. Fresh linen will be provided weekly. Holiday tenants are responsible for general cleanliness throughout their stay and must leave the property in a reasonably clean and tidy condition at the end of the stay. If extra cleaning is required above the normal commercial clean the hirer will be charged.
Bed linen and Towels
- All bed linen and towels are provided. They must be left undamaged and unstained. A charge will be made if replacements are required.
Heating and electricity
- All heating and electricity in the property is provided.
- Bin liners are provided in each property. Recycling bins are provided and guests are asked to place all waste in the appropriate bin. When full these must be placed in the designated wheelie bin provided. All rubbish must be removed at end of stay.
- The hirer of the property is responsible for the pre-payment of packaging and carriage costs of any belongs left behind.
- We operate a no smoking policy in all our properties.
- No dog, bird or other animal is allowed in the properties
- We accept no liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury, expense or inconvenience to person or property which the hirer or his/her party may suffer arising out of or in connection with the holiday or resulting from any other cause whatsoever