The Stables Cottage - Forgandenny, Perthshire
Our self-catering cottages offer you the opportunity to enjoy a peaceful relaxing holiday, or for the more active, cycling or walking the Core Path Network or golf at our local courses . At Horselea we offer you the opportunity to bring your horse on holiday and explore the area on horseback, use the facilities at the neighbouring livery yard, or graze at Horselea.
- Size - Sleeps up to 6, in 2 bedrooms and sofa bed.
- Nearest Beach - Broughty Ferry
- Will Consider - Long lets and Short breaks
- Access - Car advised - Nearest amenities: 2km
- Family Friendly? - Suitable for children of all ages. Suitable for people with restricted mobility
- We provide linen and towels, electricity and eco-friendly cleaning products and toiletries and a welcome tray
- Travel cot available, requested at booking
- Notes - No pets allowed. No smoking at this property. Self-catering
Facilities for this group of co-located holiday homes
- DVD player
- Central heating
- Wi-fi available
- Clothes dryer
- Washing machine
- Please check with the advertiser regarding linen and towels
- Highchair available Private garden, BBQ
- Large Kitchen-Diner fully equipped including fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher, TV, WiFi
- Twin Room with comfortable beds
- Shower room with easy access shower
- Large Lounge with French doors allowing stunning view to the North, including historic Kinnoull Hill in Perth, TV, dvd,
- Double room, with comfortable bed and beautiful views to wake up to
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- For the larger party we have a comfortable sofa bed in our lounge.
The Stables Lounge
The Stables Kitchen
For more images of the Stables Cottage ... please view the Gallery page.